Had a Great Time Here.

Suggestions / improvements / tech support for the forum and wiki

Had a Great Time Here.

Postby 4cc3ss » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:13 am

It's amazing when a bunch of guys come together what can be achieved, but when theirs a break in the link things suddenly spiral downwards, unfortunately things have changed
here to what it was, it's sad to say myself lost interest some time back and couldn't get back into the project, but i'm happy to say myself contributed to the project with the
following work.

manual control in live view - D5100/D3100
Battery patch v0102 - D5100
Bitrate patch - D5100
Found flag to changed eastern language to european - D5100

The above wouldn't of been possible if it wasn't for Simeon, Leegong, vicne, max and Coderat as we worked as a team, i also want to mention the work behind the scene,
was much greater and the time we put into this was endless and it was worth it at the time, even tho we was risking bricking our own cameras to bring a change to Nikon Cameras.... i also feel another dev may make another announcement but it's not down to myself to say who and why. I've had a great time here and learned many things,
i won't be skipping the forum all together need to keep tabs on progress ;)

Take care all.

4cc3ss
4cc3ss

Re: Had a Great Time Here.

Postby Fried Crispy » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Thank you 4cc3ss, for all the unfairness you removed from my camera purchase. I* felt pretty jilted by Nikon when I discovered the Manual setting was not manual and could not be trusted to post any correct settings in the display.
I think that little D5100 was the only bit of 1080 stereo jacked photo quality we could get and we all felt robbed afterwards.
You and the guys certainly fixed that. That camera is the only piece of tech and unique in cameras as to have been improved with time. It's my favorite to use and I'll always keep it.

Thank you again for all that you did,
Fried Crispy (Max Morris)
Fried Crispy

Return to nikonhacker.com