D3300 Feature Requests

Wouldn't it be cool if we could make our camera do ________ ?
Patching issues and other general help requests here please.

Re: D3300 Feature Requests

Postby DSLRJunkie » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:10 am

Hello guys, i am new here..
i do mainly cg but now i started to do some photography and going to buy a d3300 dslr kit.. its cheap hee 370€ . But i tested it at a friend with a software which is called DSLR Dashboard, they told him the nikon d3X series are limited on remote control, you can't do bulb or video remote recordings. So can you guys make it somehow possible to activate these functions..? for the begining as example activing live view on remote device (like android tablet or pc).
i have just 2months going to other country and making some night timelapses.. so if there is anything ou can suggest me to fix it (for astrophotography too) just write here back, im happy to see a nikon firmware hack forum :)

And Thanks to the hard working programmers arround here who makes this all possible.
DSLRJunkie

Postby maxracingshox » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:58 am

Here is another request for a D3300 firmware. For me, it still is the sweetspot for entry level dslr's and an upgraded firmware would be such a contribution for many people like me.
maxracingshox

Postby skream » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:05 pm

You are doing an amazing job! If you finally manage to make a D3300 firmware hack,I would like to increase the bit rate as much as possible for better quality video and i would also like to be free to record while have the D3300 connected by its cable to an external monitor or my mobile device if possible.Thanks in advance for your hard job!
skream

Previous

Return to Feature Requests and Help