Arduino Board - Slighlty Off Topic

Suggestions / improvements / tech support for the forum and wiki

Arduino Board - Slighlty Off Topic

Postby 4cc3ss » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:33 am

Slightly off topic but in a way it's not, i recently brought a arduino uno off ebay from apcomponents, the guy was fast with delivery i give him credit for that,
When it arrived i started out getting grips with the board all was well, come back to the board and it wasn't functioning ie semi dead,
so i emailed the guy explaining the situation and he came back saying he would send a replacement..which is great:) ...but i've been
getting emails giving me tutorials on how i should use the board and how not to blow it up...maybe he could give hints on how
to do the Nikon camera :P i was going to explain this isn't my first dev board but i couldn't handle the emails. :icon-lol:

Anyway i've been away and been busy with other things but i'm still working to resolve a bricked cam, i honestly think if this comes
a reality progress will move forward, it's a high risk to patch our own cams, we've brought you some great patches which are
been used to the max and this is fantastic, but a custom menu will top all this.

Regards
4cc3ss
4cc3ss

Re: Arduino Board - Slighlty Off Topic

Postby max » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:32 am

Sounds like fun! What are you planning to do with the arduino?

WRT the dead camera -- maybe making a jig around the main board with an FPGA? I'm hopeful that we can do everything we need w/ JTAG.

-m
max
Site Admin

Postby astronomer » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:20 pm

astronomer
Developer

Postby 4cc3ss » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:39 pm

4cc3ss

Return to nikonhacker.com