Try to do from internet explorer.
bentech4u

Re: Nikon Patch 1.20.6

Postby zifoduk » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:17 pm

Simeon wrote:I have just pushed version 1.20.6 of the online patch tool

It includes:
D5100 v1.02 - Fixed 'HDMI Output 1080i FullScreen' - now the crop is centered
D5200 v1.02 - Added 'Liveview No Timeout' - Beta

Bro just saying you need to stop using microsoft sliverlight as a means to distribute files as it is being fazed out by many browsers and so only some firefox users will be able to access it
zifoduk

Postby Simeon » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:48 pm

zifoduk wrote:Bro just saying you need to stop using microsoft sliverlight as a means to distribute files as it is being fazed out by many browsers and so only some firefox users will be able to access it

Thank you for this insight, I think you will find presently only people with IE11 can use it, but then this is not new news to us. I did start writing a version completely in javascript, but it was painful/boring so I stopped. WebAssembly would be a nice way to do this.

I guess I could remove the silverlight tool, because FF and Chrome users cannot use IE11, and therefore the old tool is pointless to leave for those how can..

Actually a better point is we are not using it to "distribute files", we are using it to patch files on your machine thus avoiding copy-write and licensing issues.
Simeon
Core Developer

Postby marusches » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Is there a way to use online e patch tool on windows 10. Silvrelight is not.supported on this will dowsing version ?
marusches

Postby michael_h » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Same problem here with Silverlight. I've tried every option I can think of aside from buying a PC. I'm not here to complain. All this work has been done for free and I appreciate it even if I'm unable to benefit from it but I'm finally in a place where I dare to patch my D800 and I can't patch Nikon's firmware.
Based on what I'm reading in other threads, it also looks like nikonhacker.com may not be around much longer.
Does anyone have the patched firmware and could you share it with me? Dropbox or whatever would be fine.
michael_h

Previous

Return to Firmware