Nikon Patch 1.20.6

All things embedded.
*NO FEATURE REQUESTS*

Nikon Patch 1.20.6

Postby Simeon » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:04 am

I have just pushed version 1.20.6 of the online patch tool

It includes:
D5100 v1.02 - Fixed 'HDMI Output 1080i FullScreen' - now the crop is centered
D5200 v1.02 - Added 'Liveview No Timeout' - Beta
Simeon
Core Developer
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:12 am
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Been thanked: 603 times

Re: Nikon Patch 1.20.6

Postby Silversurfer_GER » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:27 am

Thanks for D5200 Support! :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Silversurfer_GER
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:52 am
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nikon Patch 1.20.6

Postby k-opioid » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:06 am

Just what I was needing for my D5200, thanks!
k-opioid
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:04 am
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nikon Patch 1.20.6

Postby andrewval » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Hello, sorry for the ¨lost¨ question hehe, but i have no idea how to download the patch, the 1.20.6 file.... can anyone please explain me? I have a D7000 thx :text-thankyoublue:
andrewval
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:54 pm
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nikon Patch 1.20.6

Postby Simeon » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:29 pm

andrewval wrote:Hello, sorry for the ¨lost¨ question hehe, but i have no idea how to download the patch, the 1.20.6 file.... can anyone please explain me? I have a D7000 thx :text-thankyoublue:


wiki/Patching_Help
wiki/Patching_FAQ
Simeon
Core Developer
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:12 am
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Been thanked: 603 times

Re: Nikon Patch 1.20.6

Postby liudasbar » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:19 am

Simeon wrote:I have just pushed version 1.20.6 of the online patch tool

It includes:
D5100 v1.02 - Fixed 'HDMI Output 1080i FullScreen' - now the crop is centered
D5200 v1.02 - Added 'Liveview No Timeout' - Beta


Nikon has released new D3200 firmware update C1.04. Can Nikon Hacker tool be updated to hack C1.04? Thank you. :)
liudasbar
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:15 am
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nikon Patch 1.20.6

Postby whycomeimsocool » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Hello! Just ran the latest firmware patch on my D7000, and it seems to create far more noise and hot pixels than I've ever seen before. Here's an imgur upload:

https://imgur.com/kw3Q0KM

The picture is of complete darkness (lens cap on, camera under blanket, in dark room)

I'm not sure how it will look for you, because it looks different every time I view it. In Lightroom, it looked much worse than the imgur upload, and then after a few seconds all the pixels disappeared and the shot went black.

As a RAW file on my desktop, when previewing it on a Mac (quick jpeg render I'm assuming), it was FILLED with bright colored pixels 10x worse than the above imgur link, but then after a few seconds they die down in intensity and shift position.

I'm not sure what's going on here. When I restore factory firmware, this doesn't happen.

I'm happy to provide any other comparison images if someone has a clue as to a potential solution. Thanks so much!
whycomeimsocool
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:46 pm
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nikon Patch 1.20.6

Postby Simeon » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:48 am

whycomeimsocool wrote:Hello! Just ran the latest firmware patch on my D7000, and it seems to create far more noise and hot pixels than I've ever seen before. Here's an imgur upload:

https://imgur.com/kw3Q0KM

The picture is of complete darkness (lens cap on, camera under blanket, in dark room)

I'm not sure how it will look for you, because it looks different every time I view it. In Lightroom, it looked much worse than the imgur upload, and then after a few seconds all the pixels disappeared and the shot went black.

As a RAW file on my desktop, when previewing it on a Mac (quick jpeg render I'm assuming), it was FILLED with bright colored pixels 10x worse than the above imgur link, but then after a few seconds they die down in intensity and shift position.

I'm not sure what's going on here. When I restore factory firmware, this doesn't happen.

I'm happy to provide any other comparison images if someone has a clue as to a potential solution. Thanks so much!


What I want to say is:
No need for more images, the problem is between the chair and the keyboard. Stick to the original firmware.
Simeon
Core Developer
 
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:12 am
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Been thanked: 603 times

Re: Nikon Patch 1.20.6

Postby mikepnguyen » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:40 pm

I'm not even sure what Liveview No Timeout is but it so good to hear that you guys are still working on the camera that I use :D
mikepnguyen
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:39 pm
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nikon Patch 1.20.6

Postby whycomeimsocool » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:30 pm

Simeon wrote:
whycomeimsocool wrote:Hello! Just ran the latest firmware patch on my D7000, and it seems to create far more noise and hot pixels than I've ever seen before. Here's an imgur upload:

https://imgur.com/kw3Q0KM

The picture is of complete darkness (lens cap on, camera under blanket, in dark room)

I'm not sure how it will look for you, because it looks different every time I view it. In Lightroom, it looked much worse than the imgur upload, and then after a few seconds all the pixels disappeared and the shot went black.

As a RAW file on my desktop, when previewing it on a Mac (quick jpeg render I'm assuming), it was FILLED with bright colored pixels 10x worse than the above imgur link, but then after a few seconds they die down in intensity and shift position.

I'm not sure what's going on here. When I restore factory firmware, this doesn't happen.

I'm happy to provide any other comparison images if someone has a clue as to a potential solution. Thanks so much!


What I want to say is:
No need for more images, the problem is between the chair and the keyboard. Stick to the original firmware.


Hi, thanks for your response. I don't understand why you feel the need to insult me? I happen to understand technology very well. Just wanted to post to see if anyone else has had the same experience as me. If you don't know why it's happening, perhaps the issue is between your own chair and keyboard? I have a very firm grasp of the steps I took and the issues that arose. Thanks anyway.
whycomeimsocool
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:46 pm
Been thanked: 0 time

Next

Return to Firmware

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests